Customers now use a plethora of communications channels to reach out to your company, and your contact center needs to provide a seamless experience no matter which method they choose.
While the telephone remains a leading communications channel, today’s contact centers need to be able to handle inquiries via email, chat and social media. But a successful contact center is more than just technology. You need a partner that can span the technical, operational and business aspects of contact center implementations. By gaining an understanding of how customers do business with you, the ProSys team can define your unique technical and operational requirements and implement a solution that will help you exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Distributed contact center infrastructure
- Intelligent contact routing and treatment
- Integration of voice applications with real-time chat, web collaboration, email and other channels
- Comprehensive customer profiles and segmentation
- Resource monitoring
- Routing of contacts based on real-time conditions
- Web-based reporting and dashboards
- 24×7 managed services
- Implementations ranging from five to 50,000 agents
- Technology, operational and business acumen
- Cisco Gold Certified Partner
- Cisco Advanced Technology Partner
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Unified Customer Voice Portal