Customer Experience has become a key focus of organizations in virtually every industry and can be a true differentiator for companies that are able to consistently meet or exceed expectations. The ProSys Technology Solutions Customer Experience practice provides insight and technology leadership that enables organizations to adapt to changing market conditions.
ProSys helps organizations transform their contact center platforms into a strategic corporate asset that creates competitive advantages. ProSys team of contact center experts have extensive experience in the design and implementation of omnichannel solutions that fully integrate voice, chat, text messaging, email channels, and leverage Digital Assistants and AI-based interactive voice response (IVR) to make the most of every interaction. These solutions are backed by 24×7 monitoring and proactive support along with ongoing optimization to ensure a high-quality customer experience. ProSys Customer Experience practice delivers a comprehensive suite of services:
- ProSys can conduct an overall system health check and analyze various KPIs and metrics, including average speed of answer, time in queue, abandonment rate, call handling time and first call resolution. The ProSys team helps organizations understand their current capabilities and develop a plan for better leveraging existing investments to optimize their contact center processes and integrating new technologies to achieve their customer experience goals.
- Design and Deployment. ProSys designs and architects a holistic contact center environment that enables the intelligent routing of customer contacts across all communications channels. ProSys can help organizations take advantage of highly reliable and feature-rich cloud contact center solutions, and assist in the design and development of customer self-service tools. Once the architecture is in place, the ProSys team develops an implementation and migration plan that minimizes business disruption and accelerates time-to-value.
- As contact center technologies continue to evolve to meet changing customer expectations, ProSys helps organizations continually optimize their environment by adding functionality or modifying the design to further enhance the customer experience. ProSys also provides testing services to determine if the contact center architecture is capable of supporting workload demands.
- Monitor and Manage. The ProSys team includes highly skilled and certified personnel who use well-defined processes and best-of-breed technologies to monitor and maintain the contact center environment. ProSys can also provide first-call support for industry-leading contact center platforms across multiple locations and business units.
- The implementation of advanced contact center technologies can create skills gaps that are difficult to fill. ProSys can provide engineering talent for short- and long-term engagements to help customize the contact center platform and integrate it into workflows. These resources are backed by ProSys contact center practice and IT Operations-as-a-Service tools.